1045 x served & 126 x viewed
La version 7.10 vient de sortir, ainsi que la version 7.0 : http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=11495
Changes made from version 7.00 to 7.10:
- Fixed an issue where one couldn’t create a course using saved locations on device.
- Fixed an issue where ConnectIQ watch faces would intermittently fail to load from the watch face selection menu.
Changes made from version 6.10 to 7.00:
- Added support Connect IQ SDK v2.4.
- Added elliptical, stair, floors climbed, and yoga activities.
- Added support for configuring ‘Off Course’ alerts. (Settings > Navigation > Alerts > Off Course)
- Added the ability to set an alert that occurs at the start of every hour. Go to Settings > System > Time > Alerts, and enable the ‘Hourly’ option.
- Added support for setting up Alarm Clock as a Controls and a Hot Key item. Go to Settings > System > Hot Keys or Settings > Controls > Add New to enable this.
- Improved Training Status and Training Load to now be updated with heart rate data that is stored on an HRM-Tri or HRM-swim and sent to the watch.
- Fixed an issue with editing coordinates on some languages.
- Fixed an issue where Autoshot detection and Measure Shot features were not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where hourly alert was showing incorrect time intermittently.
- Fixed an issue where one could access the ‘Set time with GPS’ option in the Controls menu while executing an Indoor activity.
- Fixed an issue where activity uploads were not functioning as expected after a reconnection to the phone.
- Fixed an issue where the dog widget seldom displays random symbols for dog names followed by a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the connection error image on certain widgets did not look correct.
- Fixed an issue causing step numbers to be displayed incorrectly in Strength workouts.
- Fixed an issue causing the Grade data field to incorrectly show ‘0’ at times.
- Fixed an issue where All Day Stress was being logged during an activity.
- Fixed an issue where waypoint names would show invalid characters when imported from Basecamp.
- Fixed an issue where smart notifications were truncated incorrectly for certain languages.
- Fixed a potential issue where long SwimRun activities could produce corrupt FIT files.
Changes made from version 6.00 to 6.10:
- Improved reliability of automatic activity uploads through Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Fixed AutoShot detection.
Pour l’instant pas de problème suite au passage en 7.10, a noter donc qu’il y a eu 1 correction de bugs sur la 6.10, 13 sur la 7.00 et 2 sur la 7.10.
C’est dommage qu’il ne soit pas possible d’indiquer les kilomètres avec le Rameur, et le Vélo d’intérieur.