1720 x served & 201 x viewed
Nouvelle mise à jours pour la GARMIN ( du 21 septembre 2017 ) : Forerunner 935 : Version 6.0 : http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=11495
- Added support for Rep Counting during Strength ( pour la Musculation ) and Cardio workouts which can be created on Garmin Connect Web and Garmin Connect Mobile. To enable Rep Counting, ensure that Settings > Activities & Apps > Strength > Rep Counting is enabled. Start the timer to automatically count reps during sets. Press the lap key to rest between sets. You can edit the number of reps and weight for your last set during a rest period. Press the lap key to advance to the next set. ( Superbe idée !! j’avais eu la même : http://www.cyber-neurones.org/2017/08/garmin-forerunner-935-prevoir-des-ameliorations-pour-la-musculation-et-le-velo-interieur/ . J’espère aussi que mon idée sur le Rameur Electrique va être prise. )
- Added support for All-Day Stress. To view the Stress widget, hold the Up key from any widget and select Add Widget > Stress. You can view your current stress measurement on the widget page. Press the enter key to view a graph of your stress over the last four hours. Press Down to access the Four-Fold Breath relaxation timer.
- Added support for setting up Wi-Fi Networks on device. After syncing with Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile at least once, go to Settings > Wi-FI > Add Network to search for Wi-Fi networks. Select a network. If the network is secure, enter its password to join it.
- Added support for manual calibration of the Barometer. (Settings > Sensors & Accessories > Barometer > Calibrate)
- Added support for Hourly Alerts. (Settings > System > Time > Alerts > Hourly)
- Improved device key handling while using Connect IQ apps.
- Improved the course navigation icons for better visibility and contrast.
- Fixed an issue causing Varia UT800 Smart Headlights to periodically disconnect or power off during a ride.
- Fixed an issue causing the Running Dynamics Pod to disconnect when using Connect IQ Apps.
- Fixed a potential issue preventing a course from being joined when not joining it at the start.
- Fixed a potential issue causing Personal Records to be reported inaccurately.
- Fixed an issue where the device would not transition to the climb screen while using Auto Climb in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the sunrise and sunset alarms were not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the elevation plot for a single activity in a multisport activity would display the elevation history of the entire activity.